December 16, 2004

i'm done motherfucker

eee! finally finished with finals. huzzah! i was up past six, i had napped nearly all day after calc final, but i was still exhausted. i read nine long chapters of behavior till i couldn't take it any longer and then i went to bed. set the alarm for 10:45 the next morning. it went off at 6:49, and again at 7:14. entirely wrong. it finally did go off at the right time and i promptly fell back asleep. until 11:45. of course, my final began at 11:30. good to end the hell week with a bang, right? i threw on a pair of pants, bra, and shirt. tossed back a glass of water and searched frantically for my keys. didn't even get the chance to pee. they were nowhere to be found, so i had to run out without them. i got to campus in 10 min and entered my final half an hour late. sitting down to it, it wasn't too bad - i finished half an hour early. i'm afraid i didn't know everything, though, which was the case for all of my finals. sporadically through the day now, i freak out slightly thinking about all the answers i couldn't complete. with 4 tests, that's a lot of panic. kat sent me a text alerting me to the fact that she had taken my keys the night before - oops - but would be there to let me back in. so i was able to get back into the apartment, where i stripped down to my socks and went to bed. when i finally woke up, i showered and dressed. got to wash my hair for the first time in ages. put on flannel pants and a tank top, commando, eeh-hehe! and i've been lounging about lazily ever since.

today, my horoscope was strangely specific:
Someone is going to walk into your life today and out of nowhere, start sobbing. Sheesh! What's happening in the world? Why are people walking around sobbing? Do what you can to console them.

no one has been weeping in my proximity. not looking forward to that. i'm hungry and we don't have good food here. there's also nothing good on tv and i want to down glass after glass of cheap wine. crap. perhaps i should go out. tomorrow i go to see life aquatic and the nutcracker ballet. that should be good. until then, drunken slacking, perhaps.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy being done. I will attempt to call you from either Montana or Washington so that you have some warning of my arrival. Hope your number is still the one I have.

-Greg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home